Think professional accounting from a quality CPA firm has to be expensive? Think again.
- A comprehensive menu of individual and business accounting services
- Special expertise in small business and individual financial and tax problems
- Clients range from start up companies to those with revenues reaching $15,000,000.
- Timely, efficient delivery. Innovative approaches grounded in expertise and experience.
- While many of our clients are located in northeast Ohio where we're headquartered, we also serve clients in some twenty other states in the U.S.
Current civic, service, and social involvements of our managing partner:
- Willoughby-Eastlake Foundation Board
- Lake County Economic Development Center Board
- Non-Voting Board Member, Hospice of the Western Reserve
- Lakeland Accounting Advisory Committee
- West Lake County Exchange Club Board
- Board Member/ Treasurer, Lake Communities Development Corporation
- Teaches small business accounting, tax, and entrepreneurship courses at Lakeland Community College
- Leadership Lake County (1993)
- Treasurer, Governor's Pl. Condo. Association
- First Church Congregational
Past civic, service, and social involvements:
- Lake Erie College Steering Committee
- Ohio Society of CPAs State-level Publicity Committee
- Willoughby Fine Arts Association Board
- Pathways Board
- Forbes House Board
- Lake County Historical Society Board
- Lakeland College Anchor Club Board
- Lake County Revolving Loan Fund Board (appointed by Lake County Commissioners)
- United Way fund raising
Client Services Overview
- Compiled, reviewed & audited business financial statements
- Small business financing
- Individual & business tax preparation & planning
- Trust & estate tax issues & planning
- Quick Books certified consultation & training
- Rental property issues
- Manufacturing operations/Cost accounting systems
- Condominium association issues
- Management consulting
Clients may pay their bill online securely via PayPal.